It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!! Can you believe how quickly time has flown by? I feel like the year just zipped by. And as my sister has reminded me, there are only few weeks left in the year. In the blink of an eye, it will be Christmas morning and you’ll have wondered where the time went.
Fortunately, I absolutely love Christmas and all the traditions. To be honest I watch Christmas movies year-round and it always gives me the feels. And with the holidays are quickly barreling at great speeds around the corner, I thought I’d just give a few ideas of some thoughtful, useful and perfect gifts for the bibliophile in your life or for yourself (we can most definitely treat ourselves every once in a while).
- A Moment of Comfort – This a great gift for any bibliophile who loves reading in bed or in the bath.
- The Perfect Lighting , Best Lighting and Mini Book Light– When the clock strikes midnight but you just can’t put the book you’re reading down. These are some of the most perfect lights for those of us who enjoy burning the midnight oil.
- Just A Cup Of Joe Please – A cup of hot chocolate or a magical coffee brew is perfect to warm up the book lovers in your life. My favourites are below, but click on the link to see what other fun coffee designs your bibliophile may love.
- Carry Me Everywhere and I’ll Be Fine – This gift is perfect for the fashionable bookworm looking to make a statement. Although these were standouts to me, there are many other wonderful totes just waiting to be snatched up.
- Cozy and comfortable– A great stocking stuffer for everyone on your list but these book themed socks will have any book lover jumping for joy. More Cute Socks
- Do not disturb, I’m on a new adventure– For those days when a new book takes you on a new journey and you would rather not be disturbed
- Bookish Jewelry, Once Upon A Time Nothing says great love like great jewelry. What a perfect opportunity to show your love for books while still staying fashionable! More Great Jewelry
- Cozy Reader Club and Book of the month– A book subscription is the perfect way to expose you or your bibliophile to the wonderful works of a new author. Some of the best kept secrets may be discovered in one. More Subscription Boxes