How are we doing on this beautiful December day? “Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful, And since we’ve no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!” (Hum Hum Hum).
Today I’m excited to share with my latest and greatest holiday gift guide. But wait there’s more…… This post is extra special because it is a blog collaboration with the beautiful Mikayla from Caribbean Curl. We will be doing a Holiday Gift Guide with Mickayla focusing on the extra special gifts to give the wonderful Lady in your life and I will be giving little ideas on the amazing gifts to give the Gents in your life. So without further ado, let’s begin!!!
So I’m not that attuned to the male mind and trying to figure out what on earth would be the perfect gift to show how much you care about the man in your life. So to get some help, I turned to the man in my life to create this list. These are some great gifts that we thought would be home runs in the gift giving department.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is not a Sponsored post. Myself and my boyfriend scoured the internet looking for what we thought would be great gift items for any male.
1. Nothing speaks to the stylish and professional like the perfect pair of cuff links and a matching tie clip to boot. This Two Tone Golden Cufflink and Tie-Clip Set is perfect to elevate any suit this holiday season.
2. Want to give your man the gift of great products at a fraction of the price? Then try a subscription box. You can find a subscription box for just about every hobby and desire. I’m really loving this Sprezza Box for the suave and debonair gentleman.
3. Need a stylish companion to travel to work with? This classic Fossil Men’s Estate Saffiano Leather East-West Messenger Bag is just the answer you’ve been searching for.
4. Put a brand new spin on a classic favourite with this treasured timepiece. The ASUS WI503Q-SL-BG ZenWatch is the perfect smart watch to accessorize your man this Christmas.
5. However, if the man in your life isn’t into all this high-tech gadget and just wants a simple but elegant want for the day-to-day, then this Jaragar Men’s Leather Luxury Watch is going to be a huge hit.
6. It’s time to add a little more style and a personal touch to any man’s watch display with this gift. The Personalised Cufflinks Tray and Watch Stand is just simply amazing.
7. Surprise your music and audiophile this Christmas with the perfect bluetooth speaker to blast their favourite tunes or listen to their favourite audiobooks. Compact and lightweight, the Sony XB10 Portable Wireless Speaker is perfect for just this.
8. If your audiophile is more into headphones than speakers, well we have an answer for that too with the Sennheiser HD Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
9. Do you have a musician on your hands? A guitar hero if you will. Then Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar may be just the gift you’re looking for!
10. Add some pizzazz to all your man’s holiday drinks this year with these Stainless Steel Ice Cubes. Can you say classic?!!
11. You have the ice now all you need to take the shot are these Engraved Bourbon Bottle, Whiskey Glasses and Bamboo Coasters Gift Set. Adding merriment to your holiday celebrations, one glass at a time.
12. Is your man beyond handy around the house? In need of some new tools to do all his projects and take apart all his knick-knacks? Then look no further. This absolutely wonderful Stanley 65-Piece Homeowner’s Tool Kit is just what your Renaissance man needs.
13. Have a HUGE Tech geek on your shopping list this year? Then make his year with this Portable Mini Drone. It will make any techie love you eternally!
14. Give the gift of gaming this year to your gamer with the PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console – Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle
15. The busy man on the go is always in need of juice in his batteries. Never let the busy man on your holiday list run out of charge with this AC Portable Charger
There you have it loves. I hope this gift guide has helped ease some of the burden you were facing in finding the perfect gift for any guy on your holiday list this year.
And don’t forget to check out Mickayla’s Holiday Gift Guide for Women Here